1) Open-Book Test (Due by FRIDAY at MIDNIGHT)
HOMEWORK- MWDS will be DUE TOMORROW (please take pictures of each page and email them to me- email@example.com)
Once you do that, no homework over Spring Break! ;)
1) Discussion Topic of the Day: POWER & CONTROL with an emphasis on RACE
2) Read articles + personal analysis and reaction (due by midnight)
HOMEWORK- Read chapters 17-20; work on your MWDS!
1) Discussion thread: GENDER is the topic of the day
2) "The Husbands" pamphlet assignment
Homework: Chapters 11-16; MWDS
1) Discussion thread: DIALECT is the topic of the day
2) Translation Challenge
3) Figurative Language Assignment
HOMEWORK- Chapters 6-10; Work on MWDS
1) Intro to MWDS/ expectations for class discussion for this unit
2) Intro to our author/ historical time-period (google classroom) - please take notes on your MWDS with useful information
3) Chains of privilege activity- due on FRIDAY, MARCH 20th by midnight (google classroom)
HOMEWORK- Read chapters 1-5; MWDS
1) Make sure MWDS and Mask Project are turned in; please email "proof" of completion to me/ share your write-up via email (Last thing that goes on 3rd Quarter's grade!)
2) Lord of the Flies Timed Write on Google Classroom (40 minutes, 4th quarter's grade)
HOMEWORK: Find copy of our next novel; go check one out in the main office if you need too!
PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE!
If you are going to be absent, on vacation, if you get sick, you have a school activity--check here!